We want to hear from you. Your questions and concerns are of the utmost importance to us. Please use the form below to request additional information about our course, services and promotions. We’d also like to encourage you to voice any concerns you may have and let us know how we’re doing in our efforts to provide the best facility we can possibly provide.
GOLF DONATION REQUEST GUIDLINES
Canoa Ranch & Torres Blancas Golf Clubs make contributions to not-for-profit, tax exempt organizations under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, including educational institutions and government agencies residing in and serving the Green Valley/Sahaurita area. In general, golf passes are considered for specific community institutions and programs aligned with Canoa/Torres’s mission to provide the best in leisure experiences that enhance the quality of life for our immediate area.
Canoa Ranch and Torres Blancas Golf Clubs do not donate golf passes to:
- Politically partisan programs, groups, or associations
- Traveling athletic teams or clubs
How to Request a Donation
Organizations need to follow these guidelines when requesting the donation of a golf pass. Please note that due to the volume of requests, golf passes will be issued only as 18-holes of golf and a cart, for two players, Passes can be redeemed at Canoa Ranch or Torres Blancas.
- Submit a written request on your organization’s letterhead with the address and phone number of the organization along with a contact name, email address and title.
- One request per organization per year will be considered provided the request meets the guidelines.
- Request must include specific information regarding how the donation will be used (i.e. door prize, silent auction item, etc.)
- Must include a copy of the I.R.S. Exemption Letter verifying tax exempt status or sufficient documentation verifying governmental entity or educational institution.
- Letters should be directed to Canoa Ranch Golf Club, 5800 South Camino del Sol, Green Valley, AZ 85622
Telephone or fax solicitations will not be considered.
If your request is in conjunction with a golf event, and is not being played at Canoa Ranch or Torres Blancas, please consider us for your event in the future.
Requests are considered on a year-round basis and are reviewed in a timely manner. However, approval time depends upon the completeness of the request and the number of requests received at any given time.